Tuesday 12 February 2013

Pull list 13/02/13 - The "what happened to the Marvel fan-girl" edition


I have spent my life being a Marvel fan-girl, with a hefty nod towards Vertigo on the side. I'm not quite sure what is going on this week though, with appearances on the list from Image (my new favourite publishers), DC and a couple of smaller, independent publishers but NO MARVEL! You see guys, this is what double (and sometimes triple) shipping titles does, as well as spreading the X-books and A-books so far and wide as to become unappealing.

So, on with the list:

Star Wars #2

Batman #17 (Death Of The Family Tie-In) - looking forward to finally reading all of these before it is spoiled for me, although I fear I will have to fight MrGiantwoman for them.


Batgirl #17 (Death Of The Family Tie-In)


Before Watchmen Comedian #5 - still enjoying this series the most out of all the Before Watchmen, must be something about him that appeals to my hidden in sociopath...

Bionic Man vs Bionic Woman #2 - for MrGiantwoman

Americas Got Powers #5 - as a much earlier review showed, I wasn't really a fan of this series, but as it is only a short run I figured I'd see what happens in the end

Bedlam #4

Todd The Ugliest Kid On Earth #2 - really looking forward to this title, found the first issue hilarious.

All in all, a fairly quiet week again, but as we are building up to London Super Comic Con in two weeks,it seems like a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment